Thursday, August 19, 2010

Children of Promise



Hi Friends,
I can't believe it's been since Easter that I posted! I wanted to refer you to my sweet friend Karen's blog (Jacob Ryan's Mom) and basically say "ditto'. You have to read it and see the amazing thing God has done! The weekend with my friends and our babies was indescribable. God is so faithful and I will always be in awe of what miracles he continues to bring me through my precious girl, Mary Grace. Thank you so much for continuing to be faithful with your prayers and friendships!
http://fahmer.blogspot.com/

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever!" Ps. 136:1

7 comments:

Megan said...

What a wonderful testimony - what we were just talking about this morning on the phone! Love you sweet Kimmy!

Laurie in Ca. said...

I love you Kim and am so blessed to see what the Lord continues to do in all of your lives. The recent pic of all you girls and babies is printed out and up on my wall above my computer:) A constant reminder to pray for you all and see your smiling faces. I love what He has done in your lives.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Kristin Edwards said...

Hey Kim!

Just thinking about you. Love seeing the pic of your girls weekend together. I'd still like to get together sometime, if you're interested.

Kristin

Just Me said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mary Grace! You and your special family, along with your precious friends taught me so much in your short lives. Remembering you, and them today. Hugs and prayers to your family today as they celebrate your life.
Amanda

Cathy said...

I don't know if you will get this but thinking of you today! Prayers go up for your beautiful family here on earth and HEaven!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Well, you have been on my mind a ton...especially in January & still now. How are all of you doing? I would love to see you...Do you have any spare time?

Love to all,

Amber

(I sent this to the email address I have for you but it bounced back - so I decided to try here)

Just Me said...

I was online and thinking that it should be about Mary Grace's birthday, so clicked on your blog...guess I'm a couple of days early, but better than late :) I still think about you all the time and your precious Mary Grace. Happy early birthday!
Amanda