Sunday, August 24, 2008

Prayers Needed....

Hi Friends,
Yesterday I went to the celebration of life service for Jonathan Elijah Peterson. He blessed his family for 31 days on earth and will continue to bless them while he is with Jesus. I ask that you continue to pray for this dear family as they continue to miss there little boy. Jonathan's parents are Heidi and Joel and his little sister is Annika. He had Trisomy 18.

I also ask that you lift up the Paige Family. Their precious boy Christian Dale Paige was born on Monday August 18th. He went to be with Jesus on Friday August
22nd. He also had Trisomy 18 and was Ryan and Leah's first born son. Please visit their blog and let them know you are praying for them: http://thenaplespaiges.blogspot.com/

Is.43:2a-3a "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. And when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."

Ps. 27:13-14 "I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord."

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Both of these families are in our prayers. My heart is just sick, but do trust in God's glorious plan.

Just Me said...

I stopped by to let you know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I wasn't expecting to read those words...I will keep these families in my prayers as well.

Take care,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you this morning. I just checked in. I will pray for these families as I do for yours everyday.

Love,
Christy

So Blessed said...

I will certainly add these to my prayer list...thank you for letting others know of this need. Your family continues to be in my prayers, too.

Tamara said...

Hi there, just wanted yo to know I will be praying for this family. Saw that you commented on my blog awhile ago and see that we have a common friend in little Miss Annabel! I will be adding you to my prayer list and continue to check in on ya, just wanted you to know. Blessings, Tamara

Fireproofing Davie said...

I enjoyed reading your blog thanks