Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Update on Kenzie and Baby Faith

**Praise Report - Kenzie said she is going to be able to get copies of all her blog. I am not sure when/if her blog will be restored but at least we know she has that.
She said that she is having some more/new contractions....keep praying!!

Hi Friends,
I know everyone is so concerned about Kenzie and Baby Faith especially since her Blog page is out of commissioin. So when I spoke to Kenzie today she asked that I give everyone an update.

First - Kenzie's contractions are stable right now, the medication seems to be keeping things under control for the most part. She thought she may get to go home today but the Doctor told her that they had noticed Faith's heart rate being low a few times during the last few nights. He mentioned that it probably isn't anything but that with her history he wanted to keep her a few more days. I am so glad they are being cautious with her and sweet Faith. Continue to pray for the contractions to be under control and for Faith's heart rate to be okay. Faith Clare seems to continue to be strong, praise Jesus!

Kenzie is not sure what is going on with her blog, but it has been shut down as well as her face book and two e-mail accounts. She is obviously very upset about this and is hoping and praying that their is a history of her blog or record that they can retreive. Please pray about this, I know it's not near the scale of everything else that is going on with her and Faith, but it's 1 1/2 years of Kenzie's heart and soul of her journey with precious Maddox. Pray that the company can get her blog page back and have the history with it.

She is so grateful for everyone's thoughts, prayers, calls and messages. Her Mom is on her way today so I know that will be good for her, Deacon and Dusty.

I will keep you posted as I hear anything else. God bless you all for being so faithful in your prayers for all of us and our families.

13 comments:

Just Me said...

Thanks for the update. Praying for them. Not sure about the facebook and email accounts, but I remember Angie Smith (audreycaroline.blogspot.com) had her blog shut down for a while when she started getting more "traffic" so they could make sure it wasn't "spam". However, I remember still being able to get access to it...she may be able to shed some light on ths issue though.

Thanks again for the update. You remain in my prayers as well.

Take care,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the update. I have been praying faithfully for Kenzie and Faith Clare and that Faith may have more time inside mommy.Also praying for the rest of the Stanfield family.

I hope you are doing well. I am still struggling on some days and I often think of the other babies such as Mary Grace, Maddox, Tristan, Eva, Jacob, and the list goes on--- that are with Faith in heaven. Kenzie and you and many of the other women have encourage me through your words and have made me feel that I am not crazy during the difficult times. Thank you so much. I pray for you and your family often.

Ashley
www.caringbridge.org/visit/faithwebb

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Kim.... I'll keep praying...

Love ya,
Brigid

Mandy said...

So glad that I could find out about Kenzie from you. I think of you often and check on you here. Thank you for your comments on my blog. God bless you. You are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as Kenzie, Faith and their family.

Mandy
GA
www.madelinegracefoundation.com

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you for the update! Please keep them coming! Your our only link to this beautiful family. While I was here I read your story. Another beautiful family!

Judy said...

Thanks so much for posting an update. I've been wondering how she is! Keep us posted!

Cathy said...

thank you so much for keeping us posted. continue prayers for precious Baby Faith!

Caroline Cordle said...

Praying for them - thanks for us being able to see updates here. I only just found out about them from cfhusband.
x

Mrs Redboots (Annabel Smyth) said...

Thank you for the update - I have been a little concerned.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Sweet Kim,

You are so wonderful to keep us all posted and my prayers continue here for her contractions to stop. Praising God for saving her blog for her. He is faithful in the BIG and the LITTLE things. Her blog is such a huge part of her heart that she shares. Thank you so much for being such a faithful friend and sister to Kenzie. Such a wonderful sisterhood you share and I love praying for you all!!

Love and Thankful Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

Jen in Al said...

thank you so much for the update!! praying for Kenzie, Faith and the rest of her family. blessings, jen in al

Jennifer Burgett said...

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Faithe said...

I faithfully read Nate Lawrenson's blog and wondered how Kenzie and Faith are doing. I'm so glad you gave an update, and trust they will soon get theirs up and running again.
I, too, am named Faith(e) because it took A LOT of faith for me to be born. My mother had 4 miscarriages and the doctors told her she probably would never carry a baby to term. 57 years ago they didn't have the technology we do today, but through a lot of prayer and faith in the Lord, I was born!! I will keep them on my prayer list and believe with them for a healthy birth.
I can identify with them in that just a year ago our daughter carried a baby nearly full term knowing that there were genetic problems (thanatophoric dysplasia). Our angel Nathaniel John didn't take a breath. He lived as long as he was connected to the umbilical cord, but when that was severed, he went straight from the sanctity of his mommy's womb into the arms of our loving Savior. Those were some of the darkest days we've traveled, but we praise the Lord we know where he is and will see him again some day. And... just this past Monday, our daughter delivered a healthy, bouncing big baby boy, Samuel Luke. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 8 oz. and is healthy in every way. PTL!!! He joins 3 other siblings who are enthralled with him. We know the gamet of emotions that come with such events, but we know the one who is in control of each one and lean on Him for much grace and comfort.
Our prayers to all of you.
Faithe
in PA