Friday, September 5, 2008

Update on Kenzie and Baby Faith Clare

I just got a text from Kenzie that they are trying to regulate her medication to stop the contractions. When they give her the amount that stops the contractions she feels really bad so when they back off a little the contractions start up. So they are trying to work it out. She will be in the hospital for several days it seems, which I am actually glad about so they can keep a close eye on that sweet baby. Please continuing praying for Kenzie and precious Faith.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering how she's doing and praying!

Unknown said...

Kim -
I will continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Brigid

Just Me said...

Praying for the Stanfields, and as Kenzie's very good friend, I am sending extra prayers to you as well. I imagine it is hard being so far away, but thankfully prayers can go for miles and miles...

Take care.
Amanda

sumi said...

Thanks for the update, Kim!

I have had Kenzie on my heart often today.