Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pray for Kenzie and Baby Maddox

Hi Friends,
I have about 2 minutes to try to update here. I am in the Lexington Kentucky airport going back home. I have been at Mom's for the last 5 days and have had no signal or access to the Internet. I had a few minutes to log in on Chris' computer at the airport to check e-mail. I received an e-mail today at around 4:00 that Kenzie has been admitted into the hospital and is having contractions and will probably have baby Maddox tonight. She was originally scheduled to be induced on Feb. 4th. Her husband is out of town on business and is trying to get home. I am in shock for them as I know how scary things must be. Please pray without ceasing to this family. They do not have family near them either and they were all going to be able to come in for the delivery in Feb. They are trying to contact everyone and get them there. Oh how my heart goes out to them - it's difficult enough without all of this. But we know God's hand is in control and his plan is perfect - so just pray for them and for peace during this difficult time.
Will try to update more later......gotta board the plane.
Love to all!
Kim

11 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I am praying, Kim.

Laurie in Ca. said...

I've been praying for them without ceasing Kim. You know first hand how Kenzie must be feeling right now. I want to let you know that not a day has gone by that I don't think about you and pray for the Lord to carry you through. Mary Grace will always be remembered in my heart as another little angel that taught me so much about love and faith in the Lord. I pray you have been healing physically and know how much you are loved. My prayers continue for you and your family.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

Praying For Kenzie and Family. And also your family. Mary Grace will always be remembered. Thinking of you all each day. May God continue to bless you.

Robin, Jax, Florida

So Blessed said...

I am praying for the Stanfields and for your family, as well.

Emily said...

Storming Heaven's gates, not only for the Stanfields but also for the Summons. I pray you sleep peacefully in your own bed tonight.

Can't wait to see Maddox. ;)

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I found Kenzie's blog through Nate's blog, thus found yours through Kenzie's. (!?!)
As I pray for her and her family tonight, I also pray for you that God's peace and comfort surround you and your family now and always as you embrace the precious memories of your beautiful Mary Grace. I think you are a wonderful example of God's love.

Emily said...

Praying you made it home safely. I just talked to Kenzie's sister and baby Maddox is taking his time and allowing all his loved ones to arrive before he comes. God is good... all the time. ;)

Kim said...

Thanks for the update-you and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.

KYnurse said...

I am praying for them and for you and your family as you return home. May God give you the rest you need and strength to carry on. In God's love (Lexington, KY)

Anonymous said...

Kim: You and your family are still on my heart and I continue to pray for you all as you remember Mary Grace.

Becca said...

Kim, I'm here via Kenzie, via Nate at Confessions of a CF Husband. I'm so so sorry for what you are going through. I recently lost a set of twins, one at 15 weeks in September and the second one was stillborn at 22 weeks. I noticed that you were just in KY, I'm actually from Lexington. I'll say a little prayer for you and your family during this time.