Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update on Kenzie and Baby Maddox

Hi, I just received an e-mail from Yvette (Tristan's Mom) that Kenzie had Maddox today around 4:30. He opened his eyes then closed them and went to be with Jesus. I tell you friends, my heart breaks all over again for this sweet baby and Mommy and Daddy and Brother. We know they are in heaven with Jesus but I want them to so desperately to be with us.
Pray for this family, for time to love on Maddox and not feel pressured about time with him and his sweet earthly body. Praise Jesus that her family made it there in time. Praise God for bringing all these sweet Mommies into my life - without them, I just do not know what I would do so I am thankful.
Love,
Kim

4 comments:

Kim said...

thanks for the updates-you are still in my thoughts and my heart still aches for your family and the loss of your precious Mary Grace. Please keep us posted with all of you!
Kim

Laurie in Ca. said...

Dear Kim,

My heart aches deeply for you and Kenzie as you face back-to-back heartbreaks. It must be so hard to catch your breath. I want your babies to be with you too and I hurt with you for this longing in your hearts. My prayers will continue to pour out for both of you that the Lords grace and love will be sufficient each day to help you carry the pain in your broken hearts and bring you joy in the morning. I have footprints on my heart from all of these precious little ones I have prayed for.

Love you and Hugs to you Kim,
Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your website after someone telling me to go read the blog written by Poppy Joy's mommy. Little did I know that she was the granddaughter of the pastor that I sat under for a number of years. I just wanted to tell you how much you all inspire me with some of the strongest faith I have ever seen. I have a daughter that has been diabetic since she was 9 and another daughter that has had severe asthma since she was 2. When I read your stories, I feel blessed beyond measure even though daily life with my girls can be tough. It's amazing how people that you have never met can touch your life in ways you can never explain. Prayers are coming from Memphis for each of you and your precious families. God is good ALL the time and His plan is perfect!

Kenzie said...

Kim-
We're home now and doing pretty well... we are surrounded by family and friends! Thank you SO MUCH for the continuous prayers and love for us. Please know that you are steadily in ours as well. Our sweet babies are swaddled tonight with our Lord- what a comfort!

Love you so much and praying for both of our families!
Kenzie