Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There is Power in Prayer

Got some praises!! Eva's Mommy got to go home and her contractions are stable! Thank you for praying and click on my link to Eva Janette for more details.

My praise - Mary Grace is head down. I have prayed that if God knows that Mary needs to come to us via c-section that we will know that today and I will be fine with it. But...if it's not his plan right now to proceed in this way for him to turn her - and he did! So...thank you for your prayers - I have been calling Mary my little apple turn over today! It felt good to get some good news and to know that it's directly due to prayer. Mathew 21:22 And ALL things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Thank you Jesus.

So...update......The Doctor wants to give me a few more days to "get going" on my own. We are going to the hospital this Sunday night at 9 p.m. - the nurses will give me medication that will help to thin my cervix and get something started. The Dr. is coming to my room first thing Monday morning to break my water and we will have Mary Grace on Monday! (unless God wants her to come to us before then). So....this is it. I feel much more at peace with this visit today. We still have concerns that Mary may be distressed with a normal delivery and there may be a time we have to make a different decision. But I ask that you continue to pray for everything to go according to God's plan - not ours and that we will have some time with our miracle girl! I am more willing to go the c-section route if anything is stressing Mary but Chris is concerned for me and doesn't want to jump as quickly as I would. Pray for wisdom and that when anything happens and that we have to make a decision that we are on the same page.

I trust God and he has shown himself time and time again - I pray that I will continue to trust him with everything. "Lord I believe but help me with my unbelief!"
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

13 comments:

Emily said...

January 14, 2007... sounds like a miraculous day to me. :) I'm so thankful for answered prayers and I am inspired to hold tightly to the verse in Matthew that reminds us that we are given all we ask for, according to God's will, in prayer. I am asking for life for sweet Mary Grace and believing her Creator will sustain it just as long as He always knew He would, this side of Heaven.

Loving you & lifting you up in KY.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Yes Mary Grace, you turned, bless your heart. This is great news of answered prayers. God is so wonderful. He is controlling each and every step of your journey and He will bring you through. I pray you get good rest in the next few days and Mary gets stronger and more ready to meet you. Thank you for sharing your faith, showing that all things are possible with Him. It just makes my faith grow so much more. Praying you through.

Laurie in Ca.

Angie said...

Kim and Family,
I wanted to let you know that you are all in my prayers. Your faith and strength is so inspiring Kim.
Sweet little Mary Grace is blessed to have you all as her loving family. =)
Love and prayers,
Angie Gallaway
MOPS

So Blessed said...

That is a wonderful praise! Prayers continue to be lifted for all of you as you prepare to meet your precious daughter.

Angie said...

I'm so glad she turned!!! Just one less thing that God doesn't want you to worry about come Monday. I can't wait to see her beautiful story unfold. I am praying, praying, praying!

boltefamily said...

Hello! I am so glad that God is answering your prayers. Your family is inspiring to our family. We are also dealing with a difficult situation with the baby I am expecting and it has helped me to be able to read about how other moms are dealing with similar circumstances. Your family has been a blessing to mine and I thank you...We are praying for you!

Kristy
http://babybolte.blogspot.com

Devin said...

That's just great news that Mary Grace turned. Just one more example of how God works things out for us!

Will keep praying!

Devin in Illinois

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am praying for you and your family. You are an amazing woman and I can see God's Grace shining through you in every word you write. You are so inspiring as a woman and as a mother. Thank You! Bless you and your Family and of course sweet baby Mary Grace.

Much Love & Prayer,
Ashley McSpadden
MOPS

Anonymous said...

kim , i hope you remember me ,we attended alumsprings church together ,eddie connie & troy statom,i was annointed for you sun. morning at church [pleasant run baptist chuch on the fork .i speciffacly asked prayer for mary grace to turn .amen ain;t God good . i been trying to keep up with you through wdfb & your blogs .i was sitting praying for you this morning & decided to check your blog , i.m glad i did /Kim i;m so thankful God has the last say. i;m praying for your whole family .God Bless you & yours beyond measure.i;ll continue to pray ;i never give up .i prayed for nearly 50 yrs. for my real dad to reconize me as his ;he did praise the lord keep looking God love in christ;;;;connie statom, ps troy is praying also for you

Laurie in Ca. said...

Prayers continue for you as Mary Graces birthday approaches. Asking God to help your unbelief and give you peace and joy. He has His hands on all of you and He will bring you through. Praying for wisdom in the right measure when needed. He is faithful Kim.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim,
You have opened your heart and your story will be all yours and so beautiful! I will be praying hard for you, your family and your precious Mary Grace. Try to get some last minute sleep...
Hugs,
Christena

Jen in Al said...

Praying for you and your requests! Jen in al

susan said...

I will be praying on this, the eve of Mary Grace's birth. Thankyou for sharing your story, it is an inspiration. Prayers & Blessings from Susan in Amarillo, TX